Wednesday 29 February 2012

OOTD: RASPBERRY SKATER DRESS ft. HEELED BROGUES



(watch in HD for best quality please!)

Had a go at some video-ing for my OOTD having got some inspiration from IFB's article 'How Not To Be  A Blah-ger'. However the footage is limited to close-ups rather than full-length shots because I'm actually on crutches at the moment (plus a huge purple plaster on my foot - hence the lack of right foot in my 'footwear' shot) and didn't fancy hopping about the screen like some sort of demented bird. 

Let me know what you think via & if you'd like to see more video OOTD's in the future, or prefer classic still photographs.

CLASSIC PHOTOS OR A SHORT VIDEO?
 
 

  
pollcode.com free polls 


FAYE XOXO

4 comments:

Nicolette said...

I think the video idea is really cool, but personally I am more of a classic photo type of girl. I think you should continue to mix it up, though! seeing a bit of both would be great :) Thanks for the comment, I'd love it if you would follow me back, as well!

x

Sarah Hartley said...

What a fun idea. I don't really see any OOTD's like this. I think I'm more a photo type of girl, but this was a cool change.
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

joy said...

This outfit is really pretty, I love the dress and necklace! It was interesting to see the outfit using a video. now following :) (oh and i liked the song.)

Ann said...

Like a bit of both really. And Faye your Nancy was BRILLIANT - Nain and me watched you on Youtube. Hope the foot is doing well. xx